Tuesday 9 June 2009

June Builds


Only just started June and already I've managed to find time to get 3 15mm Sci-Fi buildings finished. These should go well in our ongoing games.

The round fortifications are made from the ends of rolls of drawing paper.

The Dome building was a piece of scrap plastic I picked up.

These are the partly finished islands for the next of the campaign games for Wargods.




This is what the finished islands should look like. Then it's just a case of making the bridges to go between them.



2 comments:

  1. It's all coming together nicely, Steve. I particularly like the 15mm bunkers and I am looking forward to blowing them up. Have you built damaged versions yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've started work on the damaged version of the bunker. Hopefully I shall have a photo up soon.

    ReplyDelete